For deep clean hygiene and cleanliness in the dishwasher
1 pack = 75 g + 1 cleaning cloth
- cleans the machine hygienically from the inside
- removes 99,99 % of bacteria and fungi
- removes residues and grease
- removes unpleasant odours
- with citrus freshness
- includes special cloth for cleaning seals and joints
Cleaning the dishwasher is not done at the same time as washing the dishes. This is because every time the dishwasher is washed, dirt and detergent residues can remain in seals, joints and concealed areas. Over time, these residues can lead to unpleasant smells and and malfunctions.
Parts that are particularly difficult to reach, such as the sieve, drain, water pump and spray arms, are kept hygienically clean and free of odours. Because only a clean machine ensures appetisingly clean dishes and cutlery.
Tip: to protect and maintain your machine, we recommend regular use (every 1-2 months depending on the frequency of washing). Please follow the instructions for use of the appliance manufacturer.
- Clean the rubber seals and edges of the dishwasher with the cloth.
- When the machine is empty: fill the dosing compartment for tabs/powder to the maximum with the powder, sprinkle the rest on the machine floor. Do not add dishwasher detergent!
- Start the washing programme (min. 60 °C). After cleaning, the dishwasher is immediately ready for use again.
Causes severe eye irritation
Keep out of the reach of children.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if possible. Continue to rinse.
If eye irritation persists: Seek medical advice/attention.
Take contents/container to a collection point for hazardous or special waste.
!!! Use hygienic cleaner carefully !!!
Always read label and product information before use !!!
15 - 30 % oxygen-based bleaching agent. Fragrances. Less than 5 % non-ionic surfactants. Fragrances, methylisothiazolinones, benzisothiazolinones, polyaminopropyl biguanides.